A greener workplace can mean a lighter ecological footprint, a healthier and more productive place to work, and good news for the bottom line.
Like many other business, we have the choice to limit our effect on the environment. We choose to make a difference, and here are a few ways that we are doing it.
- Digitize - paperless invoices and proposals.
- Keep files on computers instead of in file cabinets in PDF format for paperless document sharing.
- Set computers to energy-saving settings and make sure to shut them down when leaving for the day.
- CFL bulbs and 100% recycled paper used in office.
- Recycling, including fax paper, envelopes, and junk mail.
- Use green materials by using 100% recycled pens, pencils and office supplies.
- Donating, reselling or recycling of old office equipment.
- 100% telecommuting.
- 100% Solar Powered Hosting